VS Women's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

3 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Fox Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:05 am

If you have any questions before you register, post them here. This is the only topic on the entire forum where Guests are allowed to post.
Fox
Fox
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 71
Location/Country : Australia
Registration date : 2007-12-15

http://www.lizaveeta.com

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty siGnUp fOr tHe lAiR

Post by miztress Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:51 pm

wELL hi fOx, mY nAmE's miZtRess aNd i'm sIgNed uP (tWiCe) bUt i'M stiLL wAitiNg 4 coNfiRmAtion fRoM U
miztress

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by Fox Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Miztress, at the moment we are only allowing those who are known by existing members to get approved. This will change in the future, I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for your interest Smile
Fox
Fox
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 71
Location/Country : Australia
Registration date : 2007-12-15

http://www.lizaveeta.com

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Here's hoping...

Post by Emma Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:06 pm

I'm a real, live female, and have just begun my exploration of the PUA and FPUA subculture. Finding that there isn't much in the way of FPUA organization surprised me, but only slightly. After all...we're supposedly the ones holding all the cards. Ha! I found this site via my web searches and by linking through the blogs of a few of your members.

Thus far what I have learned is that _The Art of Seduction_ seems to give the most woman-specific advice on attracting men. It's not a step-by-step guide like _The Mystery Method_ or _How to Pick Up Beautiful Women_ are for guys, but it contains an amazing amount of useful information. I'm reading it multiple times to try to process and distill the most important parts. I've studied NLP in the past, and that helps too, but I always seem to forget to use it when I'm "in the field." tongue

Anyway, I hope to be accepted to the forum soon, and able to start discussing this juicy material with you all. If you need any proof of my female-ness beyond what I submitted...I have tons, so ask away!
Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by CirceSheclectica Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 am

Welcome!!

Looks like the forum's starting to slow down... glad to have a new face, if/when you're approved. Maybe we can get everything lively again. Wink
CirceSheclectica
CirceSheclectica

Female
Number of posts : 94
Location/Country : USA
Registration date : 2007-12-22

http://flirtexperiment.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Well Done!

Post by Greater Sun May 11, 2008 9:30 pm

I have to say, you have done an amazing thing by doing this forum!
Me and my older sister have kind of been studying PUA artists for ages and we read some books on it, we study it you know?
Thanks for making this its great that us females can help eachother out on getting the man we want and how to boost confidence and all that!
Oh and i hope i can get into this forum, it would be great!
So yeah thanks SO much and i really hope this forum gets loads more people in it, good job! cheers
x
Greater

Back to top Go down

Post by biancahanson Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:10 am

Ok I think some one invited me to this site.

Though I'm in aww by the fact that I'm gay...on a pro-straight women website...
biancahanson
biancahanson

Female
Number of posts : 1
Location/Country : texas
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: