New Criteria - proof of gender - READ

Go down

New Criteria - proof of gender - READ

Post by Fox on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 am

I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to have to. Having caught out quite a few men attempting to register as women, it seems there's no other choice. I wish male PUAs would stop being so nosy. You guys have so many forums and places to interact with each other without the involvement of women. We, too, need a private place to talk and learn. Eventually, yes, this forum is likely to be open to both genders. But for now, I'm having to implement more rules just to keep unwanted people from butting in.

So here we go. If you are a woman who has been invited to Women's Lair personally by one of the members, you will receive a code word to input upon registration. I will then get a PM from that member with the code word they gave you and when I see an application with the correct code word, it will be immediately accepted without having to be 'investigated'.

If you were not personally invited by a member and would like to join VS Women's Lair, we request that you put the URL of your profile on any publically-viewable networking site. This must include a photo of you. Nobody but me sees the applications and if you wish to remain anonymous on the forums, you do not have to worry about anyone else finding the whereabouts of your profile.

I hope that we will be able to relax the criteria in the future. For now, this is how it will work.

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 71
Location/Country : Australia
Registration date : 2007-12-15

View user profile http://www.lizaveeta.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Criteria - proof of gender - READ

Post by Grenli on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:41 am

Well, if they're trying to get in, that means we're doing something right. Good work on the new criteria, Fox.
Grenli

Female
Number of posts : 17
Location/Country : United States
Registration date : 2007-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down