Basic Rules

Go down

Basic Rules

Post by Fox on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:04 am

1) You must have female genitals to register. Unless you're gay, in which case you can pretty much do whatever you want. But if you ARE gay, you'll have to PM me (Fox) and let me know because any entity of the male species that I see gracing these forums will have their account terminated without warning.

2) You will have a one week evaluation period. This isn't as big a deal as it sounds. You will still be able to post on the forums as any other member. The only difference is we will be monitoring your activity more in the first week. If you are completely inactive within this week, you will receive a PM from us, warning you of possible account termination. We want to cut down on lurkers, at least in the early stages of community development.

3) Trolling and Spamming - Remember that no board here, not even the Off-Topic board, is there for you to spam advertising or duplicate threads. Don't do it. Just don't.

4) You will NEVER use a man's real name on these forums. I mean it. Make up a nickname, call him by a letter of the alphabet, use his Zodiac sign, whatever. But do NOT use his real name. It is disrespectful and rude to reveal a man's identity to strangers on the internet as you're detailing his positive or negative traits or the steamy passionate sex you had together. In fact, I would discourage you from even using human names, but that's really up to you. Call him Peanut or something, just don't reveal his name.

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 71
Location/Country : Australia
Registration date : 2007-12-15

View user profile http://www.lizaveeta.com

Back to top Go down